background

Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Another Sassy Molassy


Ever feel like you're being stretched in six different directions at once? That was my weekend. Pure, simple chaos.  Helping out with the painting and building  of the sets for an easter play....fishing and, of course a few fun shots in between.  Actually the "helping" turned out to be directing . . . I was totally thinking it will take about an hour, all the other volunteers and I will get this thing whipped out, then I get all my other stuff done.  Nope.  All day. Just me, Sassy Molassy, Converse boy and two others. We a blast though.  Then with the photo shoot we had so much fun running from one place to the next, merry-go-rounds, bridges, storage-pods great stuff. I loved her little hat and scarf! Anyway I did these for this little missy's mama. Hopefully she likes them.

She was too fun, she did such a great job.  Look at her getting her sassy little personality on!

She did NOT want to smile....

So serious.

Love this one in b&w.


Finally a small smile appears on those beautiful lips!



No comments:

Post a Comment