Well, it's raining in Texas (thank you Jesus!) This is what we have been praying for. I think everyone is celebrating right now... it's been a long time coming but it's finally arrived. Rain. I can't even tell you how much we needed this! Everything is so dead , so brown, so dry but now there will be life again. It's so amazing! I wish that I could get out and take pictures of the rain in all it's life sustaining beauty. For now though here are a few shots I did for my family...

Here is the original Sassy Molassy; my little sister. :)

Aren't they just a cute little family?

I love this rusty gate.
He was not a happy camper...who wants to get a picture when you could get down an play? Look at that little face... priceless!
Stop everything! We have an untied shoe here. (it really bothers him to have untied shoes...even play is secondary.)
Here is a rare moment captured in time; both of them are smiling at the SAME time!



These are great!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful photos!
ReplyDelete