So here they are! Some of the pic.s from last weekend. At times I think life is just so much more fun through the lens of a camera. The little man was turning the big 0-2.

One of the party goers. Funny how on birthday two everyone seems to be older than you.
Isn't she darling?
I think this birthday gift won....it was favored above all the rest ;) I felt so sorry for all the other presents.
Ok...she was a doll! So adorable...love this shot with dad.
Here's one of the little guy's mom and dad together.
Isn't she darling?
I think this birthday gift won....it was favored above all the rest ;) I felt so sorry for all the other presents.
Here's one of the little guy's mom and dad together.

Beautiful photos!!
ReplyDeleteoh wow. seriously these photos are incredible!! glad i stopped by your blog today and got to see them.
ReplyDelete<3
Awww what sweet photos! I Love the one of the birthday boy laying on his stomach playing with the toy.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh Sarah these are so beautiful. You have got such an eye.
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure your my new photo buddy. =) I am giving you that tittle haha.
But like for real i so wanna shoot sometime with you!
btw....your my new hero lol