background

Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A trip to the "BIG" city.

Ry was busy this weekend....he went to mud nationals with a few guys. (Nothing better than mud and four wheelers.) Monday (my only day to sleep in) dawned bright and early; converse boy was going to Austin to rent some lights for the play. So I generously decided to sacrifice my day of rest to spend some time with him (plus I knew lunch would be involved!). So I dragged myself out of bed, decided to forgo makeup (after all it was my day off) and jumped into the lovely little fifteen passenger van. I couldn't help but take a few pictures along the way.


At Ilios we had to back the trailer and van out of a tiny Parking lot....it got messy. Let's just say Converse boy hasn't received any medals for trailer backing skills. He basically panicked, when he found out he would have to back the whole way down a skinny little ally. . .I'll admit it; I was the one who told him to drive back there... Murphy's law once again. The good news is we went To Red Robin's for lunch. It was soo yummy and soooo worth it. I got a peach pomagranate limeade, mmmm.

1 comment: