Lately I just can't seem to sleep....so this morning (around 6:00am) I decided to go exploring, and take pictures. Converse boy was still dreaming when I stepped out the door. I drove out of town and hit the dirt roads...and realized that I forgot my cell phone; if Shirly broke down or got a flat no one would have any idea where to look for me. ( it's a humbling thought) I was kinda hoping to find some cool shots of cattle or, I dunno, some birds, or bugs but sad for me; I didn't. So I had to make due with what I found. Anyways... I think this old outdoor church is so cool.

Then I found these Texas paint brushes (which happen to be my favorite flowers-they're just so unique don't you think?) I love how the sunlight is filtering through the grass.

The next thing I knew I looked up and I was right down the road from my parents house(must be my internal map leading me home or something...pfft I'm a dork) So I figured why not stop and have a steaming cup of coffee, that I knew would be brewing right around the time I got there. Mmmm...the coffee was from Antigua, sweet addiction.
P.S. I made it home without a flat or anything :)
So your blogs are addicting, i'm not as much of a trooper do be up at 6 haha, the photograph of the flower and the cactus!!!! GENIUS!!!
ReplyDeleteIts so amazing, love light seeping through kind of pictures haha.
Talk to you later =)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you made it home:)
ReplyDelete